Rolls Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co. KG
Rolls-Royce Deutschland is Germany‘s only fully certified engine manufacturer with complete systems capability for the design, production and after-sales support of modern civil and military turbine engines. At its two German sites Dahlewitz near Berlin and Oberursel near Frankfurt/Main Rolls-Royce has a workforce of more than 3,400. As competence centre for two-shaft engines the Dahlewitz site is responsible for the BR700, Tay, Spey, Dart and IAE V2500 engine series. Rolls-Royce Deutschland provides support to 5,000 engines in service worldwide.
Rolls-Royce has a significant involvement in German and European technology programmes to develop more environmentally friendly engines and cooperates with numerous German research institutions, such as universities and the German aerospace research institute (DLR). BTU Cottbus, TU Dresden, TU Darmstadt and Karlsruhe University have already joined the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre (UTC) network.
Products + Services:
- Engine types: BR710, BR715, BR725, V2500, Tay 611-8C
- Repair & Overhaul
- TotalCare® long-time service agreements
- CorporateCare® long-time service agreements
- Centre of competence for civil two-shaft engines above 12,000 lbf take-off thrust (Dahlewitz site)
- Responsibility for BR700, Tay, Spey, Dart and IAE V2500 engine series
- Development competency for all core engine components
- Centre of competence for nacelle and thrust reverser of the Rolls-Royce Group
- Manufacturing site Oberursel, responsibility for repair and overhaul of small gas turbines for civilian and military applications.
- Production site for high-pressure compressors and rotors
- engine manufacturing
- engine components
- turbine engines
- repair and overhaul