Renewable Energy Hamburg
A Network for Pooling Skills
Everywhere in the Hamburg city region, entrepreneurs, scientists and politicians are working to make renewable energy even more of a success. A wide range of industrial and service companies have settled in the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg. They range from systems and component manufacturers to project management, installation and maintenance firms and companies offering consultation, certification, financing, insurance and logistics, through to energy providers and traders.
The EEHH “Renewable Energy Hamburg” network (or “cluster”) was set up in order to strengthen and promote cooperation in the sector. It works to pool the wide-ranging skills among companies, research facilities and institutions. It also provides a platform for dialogue among stakeholders, and promotes interfaces to other sectors, such as logistics.
Products + Services:
- Exchange of information between relevant stakeholders
- Current studies
- Workshops on specific topic and and presences at trade-fairss
- Public relations work for the renewable energy sector
- Mediation of international contacts
- Pooling of knowledge and making it accessible
- Event Organisation
- Provision of contacts
- Wind Energy