Management & Technologie Akademie GmbH
|Street:||Weender Landstraße 3-7|
Management & Technologie Akademie GmbH (mtec-akademie) is the center for HR Development and Training associated with PFH Private University of Applied Sciences Göttingen. As an over many years experienced and well-established partner in HR development, it transfers expert knowledge and know-how at highest standards. For more than 15 years, mtec-akademie has accompanied vocational and personal careers of young professionals, executives as well as technical and engineering experts.
Management & Technologie Akademie specializes in conducting hands-on driven training concepts on key issues in business management as well as high-technology sectors. As academy at a private university it positions itself as connecting partner that links economy and science by granting state-of-the-art knowledge transfer. In its annual program of further education and professional training, it provides business and technical experts with open seminars (participation open to everyone) and certified qualification courses employing an optimal learning environment. Apart from that, individually arranged in-house trainings complete mtec-akademie’s business services.
Products + Services:
- Advanced professional training in “Lightweight Materials, Composites & Carbon Technology”
- Advanced professional training in “Adaptronics and Mechatronics”
- Advanced professional training in “Combustion Engineering and E-Mobility”
- Advanced professional training in “Machining and Cutting”
- Advanced Leadership, Management and Communications training
- In-house trainings: individually arranged seminars, integrating specific corporate qualification requirements and goals
Services offered by mtec-akademie are available in two different training formats covering its key competencies in the fields of business management and technology issues: Open seminars offered for business professionals and technical experts and, second, in-house qualification programs specifically arranged for enterprises. The HR development training program of mtec-akademie meets qualification needs for businesses of all sectors and sizes. By now, more than 100 different seminar topics cover a wide range of business-relevant issues. Thus, mtec-akademie is prepared to provide businesses with a prolific environment in individual training for professionals and technical experts.
Open seminars for business professionals and technical experts:
- State-of-the-art expert knowledge transfer on management and technological issues, modern management techniques, leadership know-how, communications skills
- Scheduled seminars, vocational trainings and certified qualification courses conducted as single-day seminars or even long-term further education programs over several months at our four venues
- More than 250 scheduled seminars per year on 115 different topics
- Seminar contents have a practical focus and active teaching methods employed are to create a participant-oriented learning environment
In-house trainings for enterprises
The entire qualification program with its open seminars can be conducted as in-house trainings as well. Moreover, individual seminar concepts can be fitted according to specific enterprises’ qualification requirements and goals in that their needs can be integrated as regards seminar contents and methods employed. All seminars available can be conducted in English.
- Professional Training
- Composites: Courses and Seminars
- Certified Vocational Training
- Composite Engineering Specialist (certificate)