Hahlbrock GmbH - Faserverstärkte Kunststoffe
|Street:||Wischhöfers Weg 7|
Hahlbrock GmbH develops, produces and assembles large-format moulded fibre-plastic composite parts and structures. Our focus is ship superstructures for cruise liners and super yachts, moulded parts for marine applications, trade fair stands, large radomes and antenna housings. We also produce and assemble special structures made from composites for test facilities and dynamic load simulators used in vehicle development. For more than 40 years, flexible, fast reactions to customers’ requirements and prompt realisation Ð even unusual designs Ð can be counted among the strengths of this medium-sized enterprise. The composite production is carried out in modern facilities at Wunstorf in northern Germany, with good road (A2 and A7 motorways), rail and waterway links. Hahlbrock – Faserverstärkte Kunststoffe is certifi ed to ISO 9001:2008 and our production plant is approved by Germanischer Lloyd for the manufacture of composite parts.
Products + Services:
- Large-format sandwich elements and fibre-plastic composite parts
- Vehicle fit-out kits for refrigerated foods/pharmaceuticals transport
- CNC machining of composite parts made from CRP, GRP and ARP
- CNC-supported mouldmaking and modelmaking
- Reverse engineering
- Development, production and assembly of high-quality large-scale structures in fibreplastic composite construction.
- Development and production of modular fitting-out kits made from composites for the refrigerated transport of foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals in road vehicles.
- CNC-supported production of moulds and jigs for manufacturing moulded parts plus five-axis machining of composite moulded parts up to approx. 6 m long and 2.30 m wide.
- Digital 3D measuring and reverse engineering of existing topographies to CAD models
- reverse engineering
- sandwich composite parts
- mould making
- CNC machining