ACE Advanced Composite
ACE Advanced Composite Engineering develops and manufactures composite structures out of high performance fibers (carbon, aramid, glas, etc.).
We are located on four sites in Germany:
- Stade (development, contact offi ce north)
- Neufrach (manufacturing)
- Hagnau (manufacturing)
- Immenstaad (development, administration)
As former EADS Dornier department „Composite and Bonding Technology“, ACE GmbH has extensive composite know-how and 30 years of experience in aerospace projects, as well as in automotive and mechanical engineering projects.
Products + Services:
- automotive bodywork: e.g. bonnets, doors, fenders
- automotive structures: e.g. monocoque, driver cabins, beams
- industrial structures: e.g. strings, beams
- aircraft structures: e.g. carbon window frames, rips, spars
Projects starting from design and structural analysis over prototyping up to series.
Composite Competence at ACE:
- composite part design, design of Jigs & tools
- structure analysis with FEM, stresscalculations, thermal analysis with FEM,
- RTM process simulation
- material- and process-developement
- prototype manufacturing in all techniques, serial manufacturing in RTM-technique
- quality assurance incl. non destructive testing
- after sales, e.g. repairservice, EMC and recycling