THE VISION 2015
The VISION 2015 - DIVERSIFICATION
Target was transmission of the strength of the CFK Valley in the aerospace industry into other industries and the development of synergy potential.
- Wind energy plant construction
- General mechanical engineering
- Transport (truck and rail)
- Ship and boat building
- Construction and architecture
In all industries, the CFK Valley is now active, but overall even so well placed that it is thought more cross-industrially. All eligible applications can be operated through the expertise of our members.
THE VISION 2015 - INTERNATIONALIZATION
Innovations do not stop at country borders and to find recognition of the claim of the CFK Valley as a world-leading network, internationalization is been promoted heavily. This was done but without neglecting the regional and national interests.
- 2013: national networking as a founding member of Composites Germany
- 2014: Composites Germany joins the European composites Association EUCIA
- 2014: CFK Valley Japan
- 2015: CFK Valley Belgium
- Contacts and preliminary discussions in many other countries
THE VISION 2015 - REGIONAL VALUE ADDED
The sustainable strengthening of the region Stade is the essential goal of this field of action. This includes ensuring attractive and future-oriented jobs and to create new, but also to increase the degree of familiarity for Stade and to show one of the most beautiful cities of Northern Germany private and business visitors.
Our track record:
- Settlement of about 30 companies
- Maintaining and creating about 1000 jobs
- Increasing the awareness of Stade-national and international
- Marketing the infopoint exhibition together with the city of Stade
- Local network events
- International CFK-Valley Stade Convention in the Stadeum
As an ambassador of the city of Stade we continue to work in this important field of action and also in our strategy 2020 this will be of high importance.
Curious about the over 1000 years old beautiful city on the Elbe River? www.Stade.de
THE VISION 2015 - TEACHING, EDUCATION AND TRAINING
In order to compete in an innovative, highly qualified employees are the foundation of success. These to hire was in the composites sector at long times in Germany and Europe impossible. The CFK Valley has contributed here significantly and fulfilled its mission in this part of the Vision 2015.
Our track record in this field:
- Annual education catalog of CFK Valley summarizes the most important offers
- Many network universities, research institutes, and service providers offer courses
- PFH Hansecampus Stade with an own study program and training program
More information can be found in the download area or under email@example.com